Our daily schedule is very flexible to allow for unplanned events or other opportunities that may arise throughout the day. Some days we don’t fit everything in, and that's okay!
Kiddos arrive/Free Play/Breakfast/Clean-up Breakfast/Potty Break/Diaper Changes
Nap #1 (for kids who take AM nap)
*Circle Time (see below for more information)
Wash Hands/Activity & Craft/Free Play
Potty Break/Diaper Changes/Go for a Walk/Outside Play
TV/Tablet time or Free Play (Karsyn fixes lunch)
Wash Hands/Eat Lunch/Clean-up/Free Play
Lay Out Quiet Time Items/Big Kids (who sleep on cots) Use Potty One At A Time Before Quiet Time/Diaper Changes/Story Time
Quiet Time ...zzzZZZ
Wake Up/Put Quiet Time Items Away/Potty Break/Wash up
Afternoon Snack/Karsyn Reads Books Out loud/Clean-up Snack
Free Play (Inside or Outside, weather dependent)/Parent Pick-up
- Recite Alphabet
- Days of the Week Song
- Months of the Year
- What’s the Weather Outside?
- Feelings Card & Question of the Day
- Mother Goose Learning Activity (Learn more www.mothergoosetime.com/ )
- All meals are included in tuition (exception: parents need to provide formula)
- [NEW] 8:30am is last call for breakfast. If your child gets dropped off after that time, they will need to have eaten prior to drop off.
- Latest drop off remains: 9:00am
- No pick up/ drop offs during quiet time (1:00pm-3:00pm)